Navy ink trees with gold on bamboo elastane/lycra stretch jersey, apparel fabric, sold by the half metre
Navy ink trees with gold on bamboo elastane/lycra stretch jersey fabric for crafts, sewing and dressmaking
- Comfortable to wear. amazing stretch, versatile and easy to care for.
- Super soft to the touch, perfect for children's clothes as well as adults.
- Great for dresses, skirts, tops, underwear, pyjamas, t-shirts, hoodies, beanies, loungewear.
- very drapey, and would be great for dresses and twirling
- medium weight 230 gsm.
- 95% bamboo 5% lycra.
- Fabric width: 150cm wide .
- 40% stretch, across the width and the length, 4 way stretch
- Custom printed using digital printing method.
OEKO-TEX® Certified - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is an independent product label for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances – from yarns and fabrics to the ready-to-use items that you can buy in the shops.
Multiples will be cut in one continuous piece. This fabric is sold in half metre units.
Please place separate orders for in stock and pre-order fabrics – if ordered together, then in stock fabrics will be posted to you when the pre-order arrives as one parcel.